Salim Sherllalah Dr.
- Dr. Salim Sherllalah joined Mediclinic City Hospital with more than 15 years of medical experience from the United Kingdom and from his native country Libya. In his role as senior house officer at The Central Hospital, he became acquainted with emergency medical and surgical admissions and provided a medical transfer service for critically ill patients from remote district hospitals to the main University Hospital. While working in the UK, he held a number of roles which gave him wide experience in all aspects of anaesthesia, including ENT, obstetric anaesthesia and chronic pain management. Before coming to Dubai, he worked at the Worthing and Southland Hospital, UK, as an associate specialist in Anaesthesia and Intensive Care where he covered different types of anaesthetic specialties including obstetric and intensive care medicine.
- Dr. Salim has a wide range of professional interests including, obstetric anaesthesia, regional and peripheral nerve blocks anaesthesia, orthopaedic anaesthesia and ambulatory anaesthesia. He is a member of the General Medical Council, the European Society of Anaesthesiology Belgium and the Society of Obstetric Anaesthesia and Analgesia, both in th UK and is registered with the European Society of Regional Anaesthesia ESRA.
- El-Fateh University, Tripoli, Libya
- Central Hospital, Tripoli, Libya
- Board Certifications
- Diplomate of European Academy of Anaesthesiology (FRCA equivalent)