Sam Haydar Dr.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- English, French, Arabic
- Complex congenital heart disease
- Heart valve repair
- Hybrid coronary revascularisation
- Mechanical circulatory support
- Dr. Haydar joined the Mediclinic team as a consultant cardiothoracic surgeon. He is board certified in Thoracic and Cardiovascular surgery from France. After completing his medical, cardiothoracic surgery and paediatric cardiology training in Paris, he returned to the USA to pursue a cardiothoracic surgery fellowship in Oregon, and began practising as a consultant in Arizona in 2000.
- Dr. Haydar has over 20 years of experience in neonatal, paediatric and adult cardiothoracic surgery. His main experience encompasses coronary artery bypass surgery, valve replacement and repair, aortic root surgery, and repair of complex congenital heart defects in neonates, children and adults.
- He is widely published on the subject of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, and is an active member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) and the French Society of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (SFCTCV).
- DES (Thoracic & Cardiovascular Surgery
- DU (Paediatric Cardiology)