Sarah Ehtisham Dr.
- English, Urdu
- Childhood diabetes including non-Type 1 diabetes
- Bone and calcium disorders
- Disorders of sexual differentiation
- Dr. Ehtisham graduated from the University of Cambridge in the UK and conducted her clinical training at Addenbrooke's Hospital. She is an exceptionally experienced paediatric endocrinologist who has received many research awards for her investigations into childhood diabetes.
- Prior to joining Mediclinic City Hospital, she was clinical lead for diabetes at the Royal Manchester Children's Hospital and she was also an honorary lecturer in Endocrinology at the University of Manchester.
- Dr. Sarah received her CCST in Paediatric Endocrinology in 2007. She was also a member of the Royal College of Physicians Working Party on Obesity which published its report in 2013 and is part of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Obesity which meets regularly at the House of Commons in the UK.