If you are a patient who needs to undergo regular dialysis, whether travelling for business or pleasure to the UAE, the Dialysis units at Mediclinic Al Barsha and Al Tawar Dialysis Centres can help you plan your stay with peace of mind.
Both centres are equipped with the latest technologies and operate according to the latest international practices and protocols.
Our highly qualified team of doctors is dedicated to treating chronic kidney disease as well as a vast range of kidney conditions.
Each patient has a separate area with a comfortable full-function hospital bed, access to smart TV technology, state-of the-art dialysis machines with high quality filters and other consumables in order to provide safe and efficient dialysis.
For further information and dialysis bookings please contact:
800 2033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow the below steps for holiday dialysis treatment bookings
- Please send us a medical report regarding your regular dialysis and results from a recent blood test for HIV, Hepatitis B and C. Your treating doctor in your home country should also fill out the (Hemodialysis - Visitor Request Form) and send it via email to email@example.com.
- You will need a consultation with a Mediclinic doctor before the first dialysis session to review your case and issue a prescription for the dialysis.
- You must repeat the blood test for HIV, Hepatitis B and C prior to the dialysis session even if it has been done recently.
- You will need to pre-book before travelling: flexible dates available.
The holiday dialysis package price is AED1,769 which includes the following:
- NEPHROLOGIST CONSULTATION
- HIV - 1/11 ABS (AIDS TEST) HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBSAG) HEPATITIS C ANTIBODIES
- HAEMODIALYSIS first session
Medication will be charged separately as per actual usage.
On subsequent visits, dialysis will be charged at AED1,032 per session + medications.