- Arrhythmias syncope and palpitations
- Cardiac catheterisation
- Lipid disorders
- Heart failure
- General cardiology
- Non-invasive cardiac investigations including the following:
- Transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography
- Exercise ECG
- 24 hour BP monitoring
- Holter monitoring
- Event recording
- Trans-telephonic ECG
- In addition to his work at Mediclinic, Dr. Ghazi Radaideh is a Consultant Physician and Cardiologist at Rashid Hospital specialised in general cardiology including invasive and non-invasive. His main interests are arrhythmia and device therapy, echocardiography, heart failure, ischemic heart disease, lipid disorders and hypertension.
He is Professor of Medicine at the Dubai Medical College and a co-director for the Arab Board Fellowship in Cardiology at DHA. He was the former clinical director for the Arab Board speciality in Internal Medicine at DHA and he is involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching for interns, residents and women registrars working in the department of Health and Medical Services, Dubai, UAE.
- DM, M. Board, MRCP (UK), FRCP, FESC