- Superspecialized in non-invasive cardiac imaging (ultrasound, cardiac MRI and CT) and cardiogenetics
- Management of acute heart attacks
- Management of chest pain, cardiac arrhythmia, heart failure
- Management of hypertension and lipid disorders
- General cardiology
- Dr. Liza Wong has followed her entire medical training in The Netherlands, where she graduated as a Cardiologist from the Amsterdam University Medical Center. She has completed a fellowship recognized by the European Society of Cardiology, super-specializing in non-invasive cardiac imaging.
During her PhD training, she has published numerous peer-reviewed articles. She is also a co-author of a textbook on cardiogenetic diseases. During her career, she has been awarded multiple research grants and prizes for her scientific work. Dr. Liza is an expert in treating and preventing cardiac disease and cardiovascular risk factors. She strongly believes in patient education and works in an evidence-based and holistic manner to strive for the best state of health for her patients.
- MD, PhD