General paediatrics, including:
- Neonatal care
- Growth / Weight gain (excessive or insufficient)
- Development milestones assessment (motor and language)
- Sleep issues
- Pre-kindergarten checkups
- Feeding and nutrition, including introduction of complementary food
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Upper and lower respiratory infections
- Urinary infections
- Asthma and reactive airway disease
- Abdominal pain
- Dr Goldman is a Consultant Paediatrician and speaks fluent English, French (mother tongue) and Mandarin.
Dr Goldman received his medical degree from the Université Libre de Bruxelles in 1994 and speciality training in Paediatrics Certification from the same university in 2004. Dr Goldman holds an MSc in Public Health (2010) and a MSc Clinical Trials (2018) from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
Dr Goldman assesses and treats various general paediatric conditions, from birth to adolescence, following an evidence-based approach. He is especially interested in early growth and development assessment, nutrition, respiratory issues and infectious diseases.
Dr Goldman started his career in 1995 with Doctors without Border (Rwanda, North Korea and China). During his residency in paediatrics (1999-2004), he spent a year working in PICU and NICU. He has previously worked in Beijing (10 years) and Shanghai (4 years) as a Paediatrician in both inpatient and outpatient settings. He was a member of the paediatric advisory board for the Brussels region for health promotion in Belgium in 2017.
Since 2016, Dr Goldman has worked with a Chinese telemedicine platform, with more than 600 consultations given thus far. He has published a book “孩子生病怎么办？” (2015) and educational articles on WeChat and Weibo (2016 - 2019), as well as produced educational videos on YouTube for parents (French & English, from 2019).
- Pediatrician, MSc Public Health, MSc Clinical Trials