- Weight management, healthy lifestyle, diet and meal planning for obese and underweight cases, for both adults and children
- Diet therapy for diseases such as hypertension, heart diseases, hyperlipidaemia, high cholesterol, triglycerides, diabetes and insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, renal disease, liver diseases, vitamin and mineral deficiency, pancreatic diseases, gastrointestinal diseases etc.
- Bariatric surgery diet, before and after surgery
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1, Type 2, Ggestational including self- management and carbohydrate counting
- Nutrition during pregnancy, lactation and for children of all ages
- Nutrition management for patients with cancer on chemotherapy, and renal disease patients on dialysis
- Geriatric dietary care with enteral feeds, e.g. NGT, PEG feed
- Food allergies, food intolerance, malabsorption syndrome e.g Coeliac disease, gluten allergy, lactose intolerance, high uric acid level
- Amal graduated from the Jordan University of Science and Technology and worked for five years I Jordanian hospitals as a clinical dietician. She now has almost 19 years of professional working experience at reputed hospitals and healthcare centres where she has been functionally and technically involved in clinical nutrition, nutrition counselling, diet therapy, lifespan nutrition and weight management.
- BSc Nutrition and Food Technology