- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
- Sports injuries
- Tendonopathies Achilles tendon, Rotator cuff tendon Rehabilitation
- Lower back pain
- Foot and ankle conditions
- Post operative rehabilitation
- Clinical Pilates
- Exercise Rehabilitation
- Alice has over 7 years of experience in the field of physiotherapy. She graduated with a first class bachelor degree in Physiotherapy in the UK in 2011, and in 2015 completed a Masters degree from Queen Mary's University of London UK. Prior to moving to Mediclinic Alice was working as a fully chartered Senior Physiotherapist in the NHS and also working for elite sports teams including football, athletics and gymnastics.
- She has experience in the treatment of musculoskeletal complaints, sports injuries along with experience in acute medical care, orthopaedic and gym rehabilitation. She offers patients a range of high quality treatments including soft tissue release, manual therapy, dry needling & acupuncture, K-taping, exercise therapy and electrotherapy.
- She is licensed by the DHA and also a fully registered physiotherapist of the HCPC in the UK.
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy Masters Sport and Exercise Medicine