Makki Shuker Dr. (ID*)
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- Arabic, English
- Management of snoring and sleep apnoea
- Meet Dr. Makki Shuker graduated from Mosul University in Iraq, received an MS in audiology from Salford University in Manchester, UK, and is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, UK. He has worked and trained in numerous hospitals throughout the UK and Iraq, and has been working in Dubai since 2007.
- Dr. Shuker has more than 40 years of experience in medical practice, predominantly in the UK.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- MB ChB MS Audiology FRCS