- Child, adolescent and adult medicine
- Care of acute and chronic medical issues
- Sexual health issues (men and women)
- Mental health
- Vaccinations and travel advice
- Preventative medicine
- Dr Alsafadi’s interest in family medicine arose from his love of family connections and priority in relieving pain and reassuring fears of his patients.
He received his first medical degree in 2010 from the Free University of Brussels. In 2012, he received his Master’s in Family Medicine and a certificate of specialisation in Family Medicine in Belgium.
Dr Alsafadi became a FAA/GACA designated Aviation Medical Examiner (AME) in 2017. In 2020, he received his fellowship in the European Committee of Sexual Medicine.
He has a special interest in sexual health, where he diagnoses and treats issues relating to female and male sexual dysfunction including erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, low libido and orgasmic problems.
Dr. Marwan is also a family medicine practitioner and is able to treat chronic diseases, mental health, common acute presentations for both child and adult age groups.
- MD, SCFHS, FECSM, AME