Ghada Al Batran Dr.
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- English, Arabic
- General Obstetrics and Gynaecology
- Advanced labour ward management
- Family planning
- Sexual and reproductive medicine
- Colposcopy and cervical pathology
- Dr. Al Batran has over 20 years of experience in Obstetrics and Gynaecology ans was trained in Iraq, UAE and the UK. She has special interests and RCOG ATSM qualifications in advanced labour ward management, colposcopy and family planning ,sexual and reproductive health.
- She offers antenatal care for low and high risk pregnancies and offeres delivery packages in Mediclinic City Hospital and Mediclinic Welcare Hospital . She is also proficient in the management of recurrent miscarriages, early pregnancy complications, menstrual disorders , polycystic ovarian syndrome and post-menopausal problems, and provides comprehensive management of pregnant women with diabetes, hypertension and endocrine disorders.
- Her clinic also provides Well Woman check-ups, contraceptive counselling , subfertility assessment and management, colposcopy, cervical and endometrial biopsy, polypectomy and other gynaecological surgeries.
- Dr Al Batran takes great pride in providing a focused and holistic care to her patients in a comfortable and professional environment. She aims to provide patient tailored treatments and care according to their needs and always involves patients in the decision making process whilst at the same time respecting their dignity.
- Dr Al Batran is active in research and audits and she has many publications and presentations in national and international conferences.
- She is a member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists ( RCOG), the Faculty of Family planning, Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare (FSRH) , the British Medical Council (GMC) and the British Society for Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (BSCCP).
- MBCHB, DFFP, FRCOG