Murad Abdunabi Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Total hip and knee joint replacement
- Revision hip and knee replacements
- Arthroscopy of knee joint and meniscal repair
- Arthroscopy shoulder and ankle joints
- Cartilage restoration surgery
- Sport injuries and ACL reconstruction
- Adult and paediatric trauma
- Dr. Abdunabi is a British trauma and orthopaedic surgeon with more than 25 years' experience in operative and non-operative treatment of orthopaedic and trauma conditions. He completed his training for Orthopaedic Surgery at Freiburg University Hospital in Germany, followed by further training in Trauma & Orthopaedic Surgery in the UK and obtained higher specialist degrees from both countries.
Dr. Abdunabi also a UK fellowship trained hip and knee surgeon specialising in primary and revision hip and knee replacements and sports injuries.
During his years of practice, Dr. Abdunabi has developed excellent clinical experience and skills in diagnosing and treating adult and paediatric trauma conditions of the upper and lower limbs. He has a special interest in lower limb surgery including knee arthroscopy, knee and hip joint replacement, cartilage restoration surgery, sports injuries as well as foot and ankle surgery.
Dr. Abdunabi is a member of the British Orthopaedic Association, the European Foot & Ankle Society and the European Paediatric Orthopaedic Society.
- CCST (Trauma & Ortho.) UK
- Facharzt Orthopadie