ImmunoCAP Allergy Blood Testing
Introduction to allergy tests
Using ImmunoCAP specific IgE blood tests to evaluate if allergy contributes to the symptoms increases diagnostic precision and promotes the use of effective evidence-based medical care. Allergy testing is a valuable aid to:
- Exclude allergy as a cause of the symptoms
- Identify allergy as the likely underlying reason for the inflammatory response
- Guide optimal treatment and medication
- Guide appropriate referral
Common conditions and treatments
Test people of all ages who present with recurrent or persistent episodes of the following symptoms:
- Blocked or running nose
- Nasal catarrh
- Itchy running eyes
- Breathing difficulties
- Dry, itchy skin
- Stomach pains
Why choose us
- Mediclinic laboratories provide clinical laboratory testing services of an international standard, consistently and continuously, to patients so as to enable them to receive an excellent level of health and disease management.
- The testing services is of a high-quality and we constantly strive to improve thestandard of care provided by the laboratory.
- Mediclinic Dubaimall laboratory accredited by JCIA and EIAC ,ISO 15189:2012 standards.