Mohammed Rahoomi Al Azzawi Dr.
- General Practice
- English, Arabic
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic disease such as hypertenstion, diabetes and dyslipidemia
- Upper and lower respiratory tract infections in adults and children
- Treatment of acute attacks of asthma, COPD and maintenance therapy for chronic uncontrolled asthma and COPD
- Urinary tract infections in adults and children
- GERD, Gastritis H pylori eradication treatment and follow up of patients on PPI
- Initial treatment of musculoskeletal pain or injury and referral as required for specialist consultation
- General health and well being checks
- All types of vaccination
- Skin infection and drainage for simple abcesses
- Simple suturing for lacerations and wounds
- Dr. Al Azzawi has 17 years of experience in medical practice and is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners (UK).
- Diploma in Asthma (UK)
- MRCGP Int.