- Antenatal care of low risk and high risk of pregnancy, gestational diabetes, gestational hypertension and pre-eclampsia
- Management of recurrent miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy and preterm labour
- Management of infertility and PCOS and induction of ovulation
- Management all types of contraception, IUD insertion, removal, Mirena IUD, Implanon insertion, removal
- vaginal and cesarean section deliveriesObstetric and gynaecological ultrasound imaging and follicumetry
- Management of routine gynaecological problems in adolescents and puberty problems
- Diagnostic laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and related minor surgical procedures such as, laparoscopic management of ovarian cysts, tubal sterilisation and ectopic pregnancy
- Cosmetic procedure such as PRP and Filler and skin lightening
- Management of different gynaecological problems and gynaecological operative procedures including myomectomy, hysterectomy, ovarian cystectomy
- Dr. Rasha Arafat has over 10y ears of medical experience in the field of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She received her MBBCh from Tanta University, Egypt in 2009, then finished her Master degree in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from Ain Shams university in 2015. She is a member of Women’s Health Promotion Society.
In 2019, Dr. Rasha obtained her diploma in IVF & ICSI from Kasr al Ainy (Cairo) Unversity. In 2020 she gained her Egyptian fellowship degree in OB/GYN .
Assisted Reproductive Technique Diploma
Egyptian fellowship in OB/GYN