- Occupational Medicine - pre-employment and periodic health assessment, management of work related health problems, workplace hazards and risk assessment and management, health promotion, design of workplace policy
- Management and follow up of chronic diseases such as diabetes mellitus and hypertension, skin diseases, musculoskeletal illnesses
- Dealing with acutely ill patient and emergency cases
- Minor surgical procedures
- Dr. Hashim has worked as a GP in private hospitals in Sudan and Abu Dhabi since 2007. He joined Mediclinic in 2017 from Al Raha Hospital, Abu Dhabi where he was Head of Occupational Medicine.
- Special interests:
- MRCGP (INT) South Asia - first part