- Skin cancer screening and surgical/ medical treatment of skin cancer
- Mole excision and mole mapping
- Psoriasis (mild and severe)
- Eczema (mild and severe)
- Acne treatment and acne scar reduction
- Pediatric dermatology
- Cosmetic procedures including fillers, Botox, threads, chemical peels, PRP
- Hair loss and scalp problems
- Laser treatments
- Skin pigmentation
- Dr Myrna El Shareef is a medical and procedural dermatologist from Lebanon, Dr. El Shareef graduated as a medical doctor from the American University of Beirut, where she also obtained her specialisation degree in Dermatology. Additionally, she underwent training at Boston University, and Columbia University in the USA. She is also a member of the American Academy of Dermatology. Her experience encompasses the evidence-based treatment of a wide variety of medical and aesthetic problems of the skin, hair and nails, using solely high-end, FDA approved products and the latest, most reliable technology to ensure the best and safest results for her patients.
When conducting cosmetic procedures, Dr. El Shareef aims to enhance the patient's appearance whilst preserving their natural and unique look. Cosmetic procedures are performed with the highest level of precision and safety, and with the most advanced minimally invasive techniques.
Dr. El Shareef is widely published on her subject and is also the author of a chapter in Fitzpatrick's Dermatology, the textbook that is known to be the leading reference for dermatologists worldwide.
- MD, BSc.