Aesthetic Gynecology, which is a relatively new field in the medical industry but is now gaining momentum and has become a common practice among women
Aesthetic, cosmetic and plastic surgery all sound similar but not they are not the same.
Aesthetic Gynecology deals with the visual appearance, sensation and other cosmetic issues with regards to the health and functioning of the female reproductive system including the vagina, uterus, ovaries and breasts.
Whether it is due to time, age, gravity, genetics, childbirth and/or chronic pelvic issues, a woman may see changes to her body that she may want to reverse, remove or reshape. The needs of each woman vary over necessity and time.
There are several procedures that fall under aesthetic gynecology. These help a woman achieve the desired appearance they are looking for or help improve life in other areas. Sometimes, you may want to get help improve your intimate life and experiences. Most women opt for treatments that improve upon their exterior beauty and tend to neglect what affects them in private. Many women also consider it normal to feel awkward or unsatisfied with their intimate lives and experiences but this does not have to be so. With advancements in science and technology, the medical industry has come forward in leaps and bounds and it is now possible to alter, correct and remove unwanted elements from the body with much more precision, safety, with no down time and all in a completely private and personal affair.
Mediclinic Dubai Mall offers surgical and non-surgical solutions for Aesthetic Gynaecology services.
Non-surgical solutions include using PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma), Plasma gel and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for range of services:
- Laser treatment for vaginal laxity
- Laser treatment for urinary incontinence
- Improve appearance of pigmented vulva
- Treatment of Kraurosis and vulvovaginal atrophy
- Scleroatrophic lichen of vulva
- Augmentation of Labia Majora and Minora
- Intimate contouring and G spot augmentation
- Dyspareunia treatment after Episiotomy and perineotomy during labour
- Clitoral contouring
- Activation of the female orgasm and female sexuality
- Treatment of Sexual and orgasmic dysfunction
Surgical solutions include
- Vaginoplasty (intimate surgery) and fat fill to labia majora.
- Vaginal reconstruction surgery
- Prolapse surgery for vaginal laxity
- Injection of bulking agents for urinary inconvenience
At Mediclinic Mirdif we understand that this is an extremely personal affair. Hence, the doctor always begins by listening to the patients and understanding their exact needs and then offer them the options available and help and advise them to choose the treatment that’s best for their needs.
Aesthetic Gynaecology services at Mediclinic Mirdif are offered by Dr. Maryam Pezeshki