- Acute trauma care – adult and paediatric
- Sonography in ER – diagnostic and therapeutic
- Procedural sedation
- ED procedures
- Resuscitation of all critically ill patients
- Dr Dhanya Sochel Kiran is an Emergency Medicine Specialist who specialises in advanced cardiac life support, resuscitation, trauma care such as fractures, soft tissue injuries and management of other life-threatening situations.
She is board certified in emergency medicine by the Arab board of health specialties and obtained her medical degree from Rajiv Gandhi University, India. She holds a diploma in family medicine from the prestigious CMC hospital in Vellore, India. She has working experience in India and UAE. Prior to joining Mediclinic she was working at Rashid Hospital Trauma centre, where she was responsible for management and stabilisation of critically ill patients.
Her professional interest includes emergency ultrasound and procedures such as advanced airway management, insertion of invasive lines and chest tube placements.
She is trained in all international life support certifications from the finest institutions – Advanced Cardiac Life Support / Pediatric Advanced Life Support / Advanced Trauma Life Support.
- MBBS, Arab board (emergency medicine), DFM.