- Sports Injuries, rehabilitation and return to play (strengthening, balance, power and flexibility)
- Specialist post-operative rehabilitation of the shoulder and knee (arthroscopic ACLR, meniscus, lateral defects, rotator cuff, SLAP & Bankart lesion)
- Spinal management – cervical, thoracic, lumbar – (manual therapy, manipulations, massage & TPR)
- Kinesiology taping, AACP acupuncture/dry needling and shockwave therapy
- Barry is a western trained physiotherapist, graduating in 2014 from Manchester Metropolitan University. Since graduation, Barry has worked in the NHS in the UK for almost six years, specialising in the treatment and management of musculoskeletal injuries, post-surgical conditions and sporting injuries. Additionally, he has worked in the private sector within the UK and also the sports sector, gaining a variety of sports specific experience whilst working with Manchester United Academy teams. Following his move to Dubai, he has been primarily managing patients with post-surgical interventions or sports related injuries. He has a special interest in knee and shoulder injuries, with emphasis on rehabilitation and recovery.
- Bsc Physiotherapy – Manchester Metropolitan University
Msc (pre reg) Sport Physiotherapy – University of Bath