- Expertise in sports rehabilitation, injury prevention and athletic performance
- Assessment, treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries
- Addressing of movement deficits with progressive criteria based exercise plans
- Using the rehab process to help people recover and rebuild
- Conall is an Irish trained Sports Therapist and Strength and Conditioning Coach, graduating in 2014 from Dublin City University, Ireland.
Conall has been working in the UAE for the last three years and has seven years of experience working within elite level sports and clinical rehabilitation settings in Ireland, the Uk, and New Zealand. He specialises in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries, sports specific rehabilitation and strength and conditioning practices, helping athletes return to train or compete in their chosen sport.
These roles gave Conall an opportunity to work with a varied caseload, and have given him extensive experience in successfully treating and dealing with patients to return athletic activity and pre-injury levels with full confidence.
Conall works with both athletic and non-athletic populations, and his areas of interest include lower limb rehabilitation including advanced rehabilitation for ACL injuries, working with running athletes, improving performance, reducing injury risk and optimising running economy. Conall is currently is his final year in his MSC of Strength and Conditioning, studying from St Mary’s University, London, England. He can provide detailed assessment, sports specific rehabilitation and advanced strength and conditioning program to analyse and improve your athletic performance.
He is a licensed DHA Sports Therapist and fully registered.
- BSc Hons Athletic Therapy & Training
MSc Strength & Conditioning (2022)
Certified Functional Strength Coach L2 (CFSC).