- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Advanced Study in the field of Clinical Psychiatry
- Certificate of Completion of Training from General Medical Council, UK.
- Associate member of International college of Neuropsychopharmacology
- International Fellow of American Psychiatric Association
- Dr. Shankar Srinivas Kuchibatla completed his Psychiatry training in the United Kingdom (CCT). He is a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
Dr. Shankar specialises in General, Adult, Adolescent, Addiction and Neuropsychiatry in various clinical settings. His areas of interest are in complex medication management, treatment-resistant conditions, holistic and multidisciplinary team approaches to the management of psychiatric issues.
- MBBS, MRCPsych, MMedSci (Leeds Univ.), CCT (UK)