- Cardiopulmonary exercise testing
- Sub-specialisation in pain medicine for spinal and peripheral nerve impingement
- Treatment of tendinopathy with Electro Shock Wave Therapy
- Special interest in prolotherapy
- Frozen shoulder treatment with manipulation under annesthesia or hydro dilatation
- Dr. Stéphan is a Dutch and French-trained sports physician and osteopath, with over 20 years of experience in the field. He has extensive expertise in the management and treatment of sports injuries and musculoskeletal complaints.
Dr. Stéphan graduated "cum Laude" as a Medical Doctor from the Faculty of Medical Sciences at the State University of Groningen, The Netherlands. He earned his sports medicine specialisation from the Dutch Training Institute for Sports Physicians after a four-year residency in the Sports Medicine Department of Isala Clinic in Zwolle, The Netherlands.
Dr. Stéphan obtained his Osteopathic Diploma at the Institut Supérieur d'Ostéopathie, SUP'OSTEO
in Lyon, France. Prior to joining Mediclinic, Dr. Stéphan worked for five years with SC Heerenveen, the Dutch Premier league football team as head of the medical staff.
Dr. Stéphan is currently active as one of the doctors of the World Tour Cycling team INEOS GRENADIERS and before with team DSM with whom he has participated at different Tour de France, Giro d 'Italia, and Vuelta a España.
Dr. Stéphan treats a wide range of musculoskeletal issues such as low back pain, neck pain, sciatica, shoulder pain, tennis elbow and fascia plantaris, and much more.
- NL Board Certified Sports Medicine Physician
FR/ NL Board Certified Osteopath