Mediclinic Al Ain Hospital has direct billing facility with most of insurance companies in UAE including payers and Third party administrators. For more information please call 03 766 7666.
Accepted health cards
A valid insurance card or Emirates I.D must be carried in order to use direct billing facility. A full list of accepted insurance is listed below, however you should contact your insurance company or third party provider for further information and details of your coverage, limits and exclusions:
- AETNA GLOBAL BENEFIT
- AL BUHAIRA
- AL KHAZNA
- AL MADALLAH
- DUBAI ( DUBAI CARE)
- HEALTHNET / NGI
- INAYAH TPAA LLC
- Mobility Saint Honore (MSH)
- NATIONAL GENERAL INSURANCE Co.
- National Life General Insurance
- Saudi Arabian Cooperative Insurance Company (SAICO)
- Whealth International LLC
Read your insurance policy for coverage, limits and exclusions.
* Terms and conditions might apply for certain policies. Call our Insurance Department on 03 766 7666.
Common Insurance Exclusions
Listed below are some general exclusions. This is not a complete list. Please check your policy for complete details:
- Routine examinations, screening tests, hereditary conditions.
- Hepatitis B & C
- Renal failure and dialysis
- Prosthesis and medical appliances such as knee brace, neck collar, brace, lumbar support, heel pads, hearing aids, glucometer etc.
- Cosmetic procedures
- For more information, please call our Insurance Department on 03 766 7666.