- Routine paediatric and neonatal care including childhood vaccinations, development and growth monitoring
- Common childhood illnesses e.g. respiratory tract infections and gastrointestinal tract infections
- Seasonal infections e.g. influenza and typhoid
- Paediatric asthma and chronic cough
- Allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, food allergy and drug allergies
- Atopy , eczema, hives and other pediatric skin conditions
- Medical treatment of ENT conditions in children e.g. ear infections, adenoids, sinus infections, nose bleeds etc.
- Urinary tract Infections in children
- Dr. Sparsh is a specialist paediatrician with almost 30 years of post-graduate experience in paediatrics. She completed her M.B.B.S from Bombay University in 1987 and post graduation M.D Paediatrics in January 1992.
She earned top honours from Bombay University, including the 'Best Graduate of the year 1987' and a Gold Medal. Dr. Sparsh has been awarded numerous distinctions in her distinguished career including Highest Score in Medicine and distinctions in Anatomy, Pharmacology, ENT and Ophthalmology.
She worked in various medical institutions in the UAE and India before joining Mediclinic in 2003.She worked initially at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital and then at Mediclinic al Sufouh since 2005.
Dr. Sparsh's experience includes the management of an outpatient department for children, routine immunisations, growth and development monitoring, care of newborn, management of common childhood ailments and intensive care for critically ill children.