Information for International Patients
Strategically located in the UAE, positioned at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia, Mediclinic Middle East offers international standard healthcare services to both local patients and to those from further afield.
Services offered include:
- Comprehensive cancer services
- Maternity services (including water birth)
- Robotic assisted knee surgery
- Cardiology (interventional, TAVI)
- Cardiac surgery
- Neurosurgery (spine and brain)
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Urology services
- Neurology services
- Gastroenterology services
- Nephrology (including dialysis and follow-up if renal transplant patients)
- Rehabilitation services
- Aesthetic gynaecology
- Male and female sexual health
- Chinese Medicine Services ( Acupuncture, Cabbing & Hujama) by our highly qualified Chinese doctor.
Services for international patients are available at Mediclinic City Hospital in Dubai, Mediclinic Airport Road Hospital in Abu Dhabi and Mediclinic Al Ain Hospital in Al Ain.
Services specifically for Chinese patients are available at Mediclinic City Hospital and Mediclinic Dubai Mall, both located in Dubai and very welcoming to Chinese patients. Our dedicated Chinese-speaking team is ready to support you on your journey, whatever your health issue or concern and Union pay method is accepted.
For more information on receiving treatment at Mediclinic Middle East as an international patient, including insurance, consular advice, travel arrangements and length of treatment, please contact the facility of your choice.
For general information, please contact Ayda Alabasi, Corporate Clients & Health Tourism Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org.