Strategically located in the UAE, positioned at the crossroads of Europe, Africa and Asia, Mediclinic Middle East offers international standard healthcare services to both local patients and to those from further afield.
Services offered include:
- Comprehensive cancer services
- Maternity services (including water birth)
- Robotic assisted knee surgery
- Cardiology (interventional, TAVI)
- Cardiac surgery
- Neurosurgery (spine and brain)
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Bariatric surgery
- Urology services
- Neurology services
- Gastroenterology services
- Nephrology (including dialysis and follow-up if renal transplant patients)
- Rehabilitation services
- Aesthetic gynaecology
- Male and female sexual health
- Chinese Medicine Services ( Acupuncture, Cabbing & Hujama) by our highly qualified Chinese doctor.
Services for international patients are available at Mediclinic Hospitals in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al-Ain.
Services specifically for Chinese patients are available, Our dedicated Chinese-speaking team is ready to support you on your journey, whatever your health issue or concern, please refer to the information on top of this page.
For more information on receiving treatment at Mediclinic Middle East as an international patient, including insurance, consular advice, travel arrangements and length of treatment, please contact the facility of your choice.
Health tourists and international patients to Mediclinic units in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain can book their hotel or holiday apartment stay at a special discounted rate. Mediclinic is collaborating with world class hotels within the geographical area of each hospital or unit and can secure the best deal for our international patients. A list of hotels and further information can be shared upon request.