Abdul Ghani Siddique Dr. (ID*)
- Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT)
- English, Urdu
- Advanced ear surgery for hearing restoration
- FESS (Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery)
- Diagnosis and treatment of childhood deafness
- Radiofrequency surgery for snoring and nasal obstruction
- Dr. Siddique has been practising medicine for more than 28 years after attaining his Bachelor of Medicine degree at Dow Medical College, Karachi. After moving to the UK in 1982, Dr Siddique embarked on his training as an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and Head and Neck surgeon. Over a ten year period, he practised at various large British hospitals and was awarded a Diploma of Laryngology and Otology (DLO) by the Royal College of Surgeons of England, as well as receiving the coveted Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Glasgow.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- DLO (UK)
- FRCS (UK)