Ahmed Al Haj Saleh Dr.
- Internal Medicine
- English, Arabic, East African languages (Tigrinya, Saho, Tigre, Amharic,)
Diabetes ,Hyperlipidemia ,Hypertension ,Chest problems ranging from bronchitis to asthma ,Anemia and gastrointestinal disturbances ,Infectious diseases such as meningitis, encephalitis, malaria, hepatitis, typhoid fever, sepsis , chest infections and gastroenteritis ,All emergency cases related to obstetric medicine such as eclampsia, DKA, CVA, thromboembolic diseases and sepsis and thyroid disorders ,Preventative checks, vaccinations
- Dr. Saleh has almost 30 years’ experience in different medical fields. He graduated from the University of Benghazi in Libya before undergoing further training in the US.
- Prior to joining Mediclinic, he has worked in government and private hospitals in Libya and Dubai.
- He treats both inpatients and outpatients with a variety of issues, from the simple to the more serious.
- Special interests
- Diploma in Dyslipedemia
- Postgraduate Diabetic certificate
- Arab board certified
Mediclinic Welcare Hospital
Consultant Internal Medicine
In department Internal Medicine