Ahmed Al Haj Saleh Dr.
- Internal Medicine
- English, Arabic, East African languages (Tigrinya, Saho, Tigre, Amharic,)
- Dr. Saleh has almost 30 years’ experience in different medical fields. He graduated from the University of Benghazi in Libya before undergoing further training in the US.
- Prior to joining Mediclinic, he has worked in government and private hospitals in Libya and Dubai.
- He treats both inpatients and outpatients with a variety of issues, from the simple to the more serious.
- Special interests
- Diploma in Dyslipedemia
- Postgraduate Diabetic certificate
- Arab board certified
Mediclinic Welcare Hospital
Consultant Internal Medicine
In department Internal Medicine