- Radiation Oncology
- British, Arabic (basic) and French (basic)
- Amanda is a skilled and experienced radiation therapist with over 13 years' experience in Radiation and Oncology both in the UK and UAE. Amanda studied as a therapeutic radiographer at the University of Leeds in UK and then later on undertook a Masters' degree in Public Health at Kings College London. She began her career at the prestigious Royal Marsden Hospital in Chelsea, London and worked there for over five years. She later progressed to Team Leader at The London Clinic and Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge. Prior to joining Mediclinic City Hospital, she was a senior radiation therapist another major private hospital in Dubai.
- Amanda is interested in the implementation of technological and techniques innovations such as Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) and over the past years been involved in research, implementation and presentation of these cutting-edge technologies in the UK. She also has experience in implementation of advanced techniques such IMRT, RapidArc, Gating (End Expiration Breath-Hold (EEBH) and Deep Inspiration Breath-Hold (DIBH), CyberKnife and Exactrac (Brainlab).
- She is an active member of the European Society for Radiotherapy and Oncology (ESTRO).
- BHSc (Hons) Radiography (Therapeutic)
Mediclinic City Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Centre
Senior Radiation Therapist
In department Radiation Oncology