Amit K. Bhatnagar Dr.
- English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Asthma and respiratory disorders in children
- Dr. Amit Kumar, specialist paediatrician, has had many years experience working at Mediclinic Middle East, including seven years at Mediclinic Welcare Hospital in general and emergency paediatric care.
- Dr. Kumar earned his medical degree from GSVM Medical College in Kanpur, India and later obtained his postgraduate degree in paediatrics from the same college.
- Prior to working in the UAE, Dr. Kumar worked as a paediatrician in Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi, India, a tertiary care and referral centre for paediatric care and later as a specialist paediatrician in Yanbu General Hospital, a government hospital in Saudi Arabia equipped for specialised paediatric care including intensive and neonatal care.
- Dr. Kumar is basic life support certified and also a paediatric advanced life support provider certified by the American Heart Association.