Mazin Rasool Aljabiri, Dr.
- Gastroenterology / Hepatology
- Difficult ERCP cases
- Interventional endoscopy
- Bowel cancer screening Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Managing liver transplant patients
- Hepatology (Management of Hepatitis B & C)
- Dr. Mazin Rasool Aljabiri is a Consultant Physician and Gastroenterologist at Mediclinic Parkview Hospital. With more than 15 years experience in gastroenterology, Dr. Aljabiri has recently relocated to Dubai from the UK where he held a consultant gastroenterologist and general physician post in one of the teaching university hospitals.
- He has extensive experience in endoscopy, and has performed more than 4,000 colonoscopies and 10,000 gastroscopies. He is also experienced in managing difficult ERCP cases and has a keen interest in Inflamatory Bowel Disease and hepatology, including managing patients with liver transplant, after working with the Royal Free Hospital – one of the leading liver transplant centres in the UK.
- Dr. Mazin is also experienced in oesophageal/pyloric/duodenal and colonic balloon dilatations and stent insertions. His main interest is intervention endoscopy, including bowel cancer screening and has performed more than 450 polypectomies for which he received extensive training in Japan including Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD).
- Very active in the medical education field, Dr. Aljabiri regularly presents abstracts and lectures at national and international conferences, and has taught membership courses for the MRCP exams forRoyal College of Physicians in the UK. His clinical memberships include the American Gastroenterology Association (AGA), the British Society of Gastroenterology (BSG), the Royal College of Physicians (RCP), the British Medical Council (BMA), and the General Medical Council (GMC).
- Special interests
- FRCP (London - UK)
- CCST (UK)