Talib Majwal Dr. (ID*)
- English, Arabic
- Complex coronary intervention (including left main, CTO, bifurcations, multi-vessels)
- Peripheral intervention including carotids and other extra-cerebral intervention
- Adult congenital heart disease
- TAVI (trans-cutaneous aortic valve replacement)
- Dr. Majwal is a consultant interventional cardiologist. After graduating from Baghdad University in 1983, he underwent further training in hospitals in Baghdad, Iraq before undertaking a postgraduate course in clinical adult cardiology at Whittington Hospital, London, UK. He also worked as an interventional cardiologist at University Hospital, Edmonton, Canada and a consultant interventional cardiologist at King Abdullah Teaching Hospital, Jordan. He came to Dubai in 2004 and worked at Dubai Hospital as Director of Interventional Cardiology until 2016.
- He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (Ireland), a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (Glasgow).
- *Independent Doctor (ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- FRCP (Glasg.)
- FACC Interventional Cardiology Fellow Alberta university