Vijayakumar Kunthe Dr.
- English, Kannada, Marathi, Hindi, Telugu
- Arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder and knee
- Arthroscopic reconstruction of ligaments – ACL, TKR and shoulder replacement
- Fracture fixation
- Dr Vijayakumar Kunthe is a specialist orthopaedic surgeon who has relocated to Dubai from the UK.
- He obtained his DNB in Orthopaedics from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi India. Following his move to the UK, he obtained membership of Royal Colleges of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- For eight years he specialised in trauma and orthopaedic surgery at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital – a high volume centre for joint replacement and arthroscopic surgeries in UK, and Poole General Hospital.
- He has extensive experience in orthopaedic surgery with special emphasis on arthroscopic surgery of shoulder and knee, including sports injury, as well as arthroplasty of the hip and knee. He completed a dedicated one year Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery at the Royal Bournemouth Hospital, during which period he performed various arthroscopic and open shoulder surgeries including joint replacements. He also has extensive experience in trauma surgery.
- He is a Member of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh, UK, Indian Orthopaedic Association, Karnataka Orthopaedic Association and National Academy of Medical Sciences, India.