Sports medicine and nutrition
- Dr. Blanca graduated as a doctor from Valencia Medical School, Spain in 2001. She then moved to the UK where she worked as a hospital doctor in different areas of the country whilst training for her MRCP degree (Membership of the Royal College of Physicians). She completed her membership in 2005.
- In 2006, Dr. Blanca started her training as a general practitioner. She worked mainly in Surrey and she obtained her MRCGP degree (Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners) in 2008. She then joined a busy GP surgery in London until her move to Dubai in 2009 where she worked as a GP/Family medicine specialist in a well-known private hospital.
- In 2012, Dr. Blanca moved to Mediclinic Dubai Mall, where she covers all area of general practice and family medicine including the care of acute and chronic medical conditions, such as diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, thyroid disease, allergies and psychiatric disorders, travel advice and vaccinations as well as female and male wellness chec- ups, Pap smears and pelvic examinations.
- She is also undertaking a Diploma in Sports Nutrition from the International Olympic Committee.
- *Independent Doctors(ID): Defined as individuals not employed by Mediclinic Middle East who are granted the privilege to treat patient at MCME facilities, in either inpatient or outpatient settings, as applicable.
- LMS (Spain) MRCP MRCGP (UK)
Mediclinic Dubai Mall
Specialist Family Medicine
In department Family Medicine