Afef Koubaa Dr.
- Nephrology / Dialysis
- English, French, Arabic
- Management of hypertension
- Medical management of kidney stone patients
- Management of acute renal failure patients
- Management of chronic renal failure patients
- Management of electrolytes disorders
- Use of haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis for patients
- Evaluation and follow up for kidney transplant patients
- After gaining her MD degree at the Faculty of Medical Studies in Tunis, Dr Afef moved to France where she completed a specialist degree in Nephrology from one of the most prestigious French medical schools (DES,Paris 6) and gained further expertise in hypertension Management (DU, Strasbourg) and Dialysis (DU, Strasbourg).
- She had four years' experience in Paris, France as nephrologist, managing acute and chronic renal failures from all causes, electrolyte disorders, HTN, diabetes mellitus, end stage renal disease patients requiring renal replacement therapy, pre and post renal transplantation cases.
- She worked in Bahrain Specialist Hospital from 2011 before moving to the UAE in 2013 where she worked for a private hospital in hospital Abu Dhabi where she successfully participated in creating the K(kidney)E(endocrinology)E(eye) unit and promoting the nephrology services.
- DES (Nephrology)
- DU (Dialysis)
- DU (HTN Mgmt)