Ahmad Mahmoud Al Shoum Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Childhood asthma
- Childhood growth and development
- Infectious paediatric diseases
- Dr. Ahmad is a specialist paediatrician. He gained his medical degree from the University of Damascus in Syria 2000, and has been certified by the Arab Board of Medical Specialization in Paediatrics since 2005. He has worked for Mediclinic since 2009.
- Dr. Ahmad has a wide range of experience in both paediatric and neonatal care, dealing with very sick patients in the emergency unit as well as regular cases in the Paediatrics clinic . He particularly enjoys following children's growth, nutrition and development. Dr. Ahmad has also gained additional experience in Neonatology Medicine and NICU.
- Arab Board of Paediatrics