Ahmad Mustafa Al Masaeed Dr.
- English, Arabic
- High Case operator – Over 6000 Coronary cases done to date. Average 700 Coronary Angiographies per annum/350 Coronary Interventional Cases.
- Full competence in Coronary Intervention including: Left Main stenting; High risk angioplasty; Intra-aortic Balloon pumps;
- Experience using LV support devices (Including Impella)
- Chronic Total Obstruction Intervention; OCT and IVUS.
- TAVR hands on experience
- Certified Cardiac Device Specialist – International Board of Heart Rhythm Examiners – U.S.A.
- Full Competence in Cardiac CT Coronary angioghraphy – John’s Hopkins Baltimore – U.S.A.
- Full competence in Adult Transthoracic Echocardiographyl;
- Transesophageal Echocardiography and Stress echocardiography (Including Dobutamine).
- Dr Ahmad grew up in Abu Dhabi before moving to Ireland to pursue his medical training at the prestigious Trinity College in Dublin. He then finished his Cardiology Training through the Royal Australasian College of Physicians program through the Green Lane/Auckland Hospitals Program. Dr Ahmad undertook further post fellowship training in advanced Interventional Cardiology at the Central Manchester University Hospitals- Manchester United Kingdom. He returned to New Zealand where he worked as a Consultant Interventional Cardiologist in the Mid-Central Region of the North Island including Hamilton Hospital. Prior to moving back to the United Arab Emirates, Dr Ahmad held consultant interventional cardiologist posts in the Northern Territory of Australia where he led and developed a successful remote interventional program and was the solo Interventional cardiologist for a radius of 2500kms. He is proficient in advanced coronary intervention having performed and supervised over 6000 diagnostic angiograms and 3000 interventional cases.
- • Bachelors of Arts – Trinity College - Ireland Mb. B.Ch. B.A.O. (DUBL);
• Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery – Trinity College - Ireland Mb. B.Ch. B.A.O. (DUBL);
• Master of Arts– Trinity College - Ireland Mb. B.Ch. B.A.O. (DUBL); M.A.
• Certified Cardiac Device Specialist – International Board of Heart Rhythm Specialists – Boston U.S.A. IBHRE CCDS;
• Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Ultrasound and Echocardiography- University of Melbourne Australia; P.G.C.U.
• Cardiac CT Certified – The John’s Hopkins University – Baltimore U.S.A.
• Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians – Cardiovascular Diseases F.R.A.C.P. (Australia/New Zealand)