Kenneth Dougan Dr.
- English, Spanish, Italian, French
- Paediatric blood and cancer diseases
- Preventative healthcare
- Asthma, eczema care
- Paediatric dermatologic conditions
- Paediatric inpatient hospital care
- Dr. Dougan attended medical school at New York Medical College, graduating in 1982 with induction into the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor society. He then completed his residency training at the University of California San Francisco, Moffit Hospital and San Francisco General Hospital in 1985. He was chosen to be Chief Resident in Pediatrics at SFGH in 1986. He then studied to become a fellow in paediatric haematology and oncology at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City in 1987. In 1991 he moved to Honolulu, Hawaii where he has worked for the last 25 years as a general paediatrician and paediatric haematologist /oncologist for the Kaiser Permanente Medical Group in Hawaii. He was the chief of quality assurance for the department of paediatrics at Kaiser Hospital overseeing a group of 25 general paediatricians. He was voted one of the best paediatricians in Honolulu in the Honolulu Magazine's Best of the Best polling for the past eight years. He has been board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics since 1987.
- American Board of Pediatrics Certified