Mazin Al-Janabi Dr.
- Nuclear Medicine
- English, Arabic
- Nuclear medicine imaging in low back pain
- Imaging infection and inflammation
- Neuro-endocrine imaging
- Nuclear cardiology with stress testing
- Therapeutic nuclear medicine
- Thyroid imaging and therapy
- Osteoporosis imaging and therapy
- PET/CT in oncology
- Paediatric diagnostic imaging
- Dr. Mazin Al-Janabi joins us from Queen Elizabeth Hospital in London where he was Head of the Nuclear Medicine department. He was also a senior consultant at King's College Hospital, a leading teaching hospital in London. He has thirty years' experience in the field of nuclear medicine predominantly in the UK and is a member of the General Medical Council and the British Nuclear Medicine Society, among others. He also holds a teaching certificate accredited by the University of London and a diploma degree in management and membership of the chartered management institute of UK.
- Dr. Al-Janabi is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of London (FRCP), MSc and PhD in Nuclear Medicine from the University of London.
- He is highly experienced in all aspects of nuclear medicine including diagnostic and therapy procedures. He is on the specialist register of UK and up-to-date with all the latest nuclear medicine imaging modalities and techniques and has lectured and written numerous papers on the subject.
- MSC and PhD (Nuclear Medicine) (University of London)
Mediclinic City Hospital Comprehensive Cancer Centre
Consultant Nuclear Medicine
In department Nuclear Medicine