Mohamed Salem Eldokmery Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Paediatric anaesthesia
- Neuro anaesthesia
- Orthopaedic anaesthesia
- Hypotensive anaesthesia
- Ultrasound guided nerve block
- Painless labour
- Difficult intubation
- Dr. Salem is a trained anaesthesia and critical care consultant. He gained his medical degree from Zagazig, Benha and Cairo universities, Egypt. Previously, he has worked as a professor (consultant) of Anaesthesia and Critical Care Medicine at Benha University in a large teaching hospital (1500beds).
- He has also worked in the UAE for Abu Dhabi Health Authority hospitals for five years, Zayed
- Military Hospital for 10 years as well Al Raha Hospital for 14 months as a consultant of anaesthesia and
- critical care and a medical director.
- Dr. Salem has a wide range of experience in paediatric, neuro, orthopaedic, gynaecological, plastic and ENT anaesthesia, and all other branches except open heart.
- Master’s degree (Anaesthesia) Master’s degree (Paediatrics)
- MD (Anaesthesia and Critical Ca