Mohamed Elhadi Alzubair Almalik Dr.
- Paediatric Neurology
- English, Arabic
- Epilepsy in Neurodisable children
- Neurodevelopmental disabilities
- Neuromuscular disorders
- United Kingdom
- Positions last 13 years in Tawam hospital: May 2005 – May 2018:
• Senior consultant paediatrician and child Neurologist, and head of Pediatric neurology Division Tawam hospital, AlAin
• Clinical Assistant professor, Faculty of Medicine, UAE University.
• Pediatric CME director , Tawam hospital, Al Ain (2005-2013)
• External Examiner for the membership of the Royal college of Paediatrics (MRCPCH)and postgraduate diploma in paediatrics and Child Health, (DCH) UK
• Faculty and host of the International epilepsy training Course(IPET) (2014-2018)
• Vice President of The UAE epilepsy Chapter.
- Mb Bch: Faculty of Medicine Cairo University
MRCP: Membership of the Royal college of Physicians UK
MRCPCH: Membership of the Royal college of Paediatrics UK
FRCPCH: Fellowship of the Royal college of Paediatrics UK
CCST: Certificate of completion of specialised training (CCST) UK
DCs: Postgraduate diploma in Clinical sciences Leicester University UK