- Dr.Nahla Makki joined the Mediclinic team in May 2014 as a family and general physician. She graduated from Al Neelain University Faculty of Medicine, Sudan and completed her housemanship in Hamad Medical Hospital, Qatar .
- She has practised in Qatar, UK and Sudan and has four years' experience in the UAE.
- Dr Nahla is experienced in dealing with various acute and chronic diseases among different age groups. She counsels patients and their families on a wide range of health and lifestyle issues and has performed different diagnostic and clinical procedures.
- Dr.Nahla also has a good experience in emergency cases and provides acute care for patients when required.
- She also performs procedures such as catheterisation, lumber puncture and Pap smear.
- part I of GMS (UK) full registration - Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board