Vidya K Narayanan Dr.
- English, Hindi, Urdu, Malayalam, Tamil
- Assessment of well babies for growth, development
- Feeding problems and dietary advice
- Routine and travel vaccinations
- Management of common neonatal and pediatric infections, asthma, eczema, allergies
- Newborn and well child check up
- Assessment of problems of growth and puberty in children and growth hormone treatment
- Thyroid problems in children including hypo and hyperthyroidism
- Diabetes (type 1, type 2)
- Other endocrine problems including adrenal disorders
- Bone and calcium disorders
- Dr Vidya K Narayanan has over 20years experience in Paediatrics and has been working with special interest in Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes for nearly 10 years. She did MBBS at Government Medical College, Thrissur with gold medals during the medical training and was the best outgoing student. She then completed MD Paediatrics in the prestigious institute, JIPMER, Pondicherry and is a Diplomate of the National Board of Examinations, India. She did senior residency in Paediatrics in PGIMER, Chandigarh. She acquired MRCPCH in 2004 and undertook paediatric and Paediatric Endocrinology training in UK in tertiary centres like the Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle, Royal Hospital for Sick Children, Glasgow and Birmingham Children’s hospital. She also had training in subspecialities like paediatric nephrology, paediatric neurology, paediatric intensive care, neonatology and community paediatrics. She completed UK specialist paediatric training and is on the GMC(UK) specialist register since 2013. She undertook fellowship training in Paediatric Endocrinology and Diabetes and has international presentations at the European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology, Royal college of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH), British Society of Endocrinology and British society of Paediatric endocrinology and Diabetes (BSPED) meetings. She also has publications in peer reviewed journals. Dr Vidya completed postgraduate diploma in Endocrinology and Diabetes from Queen Mary University, London with distinction. She is also a member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics, BSPED and is a fellow of the RCPCH.
- MD, DNB, MRCPCH, CCT (UK), FRCPCH, PG Diploma in Endocrinology and Diabetes (London)