- General Neurology services
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Dr Terruzzi graduated from, and underwent specialist training at, the University of Medicine and Surgery of Milano-Bicocca in Italy, where he also obtained a 2nd level Master in Cerebrovascular Diseases. He is a well trained neuro-sonologist, expert in ultrasound doppler investigation of the neck vessels (carotid and vertebral arteries) and transcranial eco-colour doppler for intracranial, non invasive, arterial study
- He is experienced in treating adult patients with a wide range of neurological conditions, including stroke, multiple sclerosis, brain tumours, infections of the central nervous system, neurodegenerative disorders and epilepsy.
- Dr. Terruzz'sprimary interests are the diagnosis and treatment of headaches and stroke and cerebrovascular disorders
- Postgraduate qualification (Neurology)