Talaat Elabd Dr.
- English, Arabic
- Paediatric and neonatal anaesthesia,
- Anaesthesia for laparoscopic surgeries
- Bariatric surgeries
- Anaesthesia for non-cardiac surgeries in cardiac patients
- Obstetric analgesia and anaesthesia (painless labour)
- Ultrasound guided nerve blocks for perioperative pain management
- Management of pre-eclampsia and eclampsia
- Insertion of epidural catheter and management of epidural anaesthesia and analgesia
- Dr. Talaat Elabd has over 23 years of experience as an anaesthesia and ICU specialist.
Prior to joining Mediclinic, he has worked in Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
- MBBCh, Master’s Degree of Anaesthesia, Membership of the College of Anesthetists of Ireland, European Diploma of Anesthesia and ICU, Arab Board of Anesthesia and ICU, PhD Anaesthesia and ICU 2017