Sara Mohammad Fooladi
- English, Persian
- Pure tone audiometry/Impedence audiometry
- Electrophysiological hearing testing such as BERA, TEOAE, DPOAE
- Newborn hearing screening
- Swimmers' ear plugs
- Sara Fooladi is an audiologist at Mediclinic Dubai Mall. She evaluates hearing in patients of all ages from newborns to geriatrics. Ms. Fooladi earned a bachelors degree and a masters degree in audiology from the faculty of rehabilitation sciences affiliated with Iran University of Medical Sciences in Tehran and completed training in Imam Reza Hospital in Mashhad, Iran. She conducted newborn audiology research in two hospitals and a university in Tehran. She has worked in diagnostic audiology in Ahwaz, Iran and Dubai, joining EHL Dubai Mall Medical Centre in 2010.
- Masters degree (Audiology)