POSTNATAL MIDWIFE HOME VISITS
GET THE SUPPORT YOU WANT AT THE TIME YOU NEED IT MOST
Midwife postnatal home visits are now available at Mediclinic for patients who have delivered at a Mediclinic hospital in Dubai.
These home visits are designed to address all your needs after you have left the hospital following the birth of your baby, helping you to feel more confident during this emotional and sometimes challenging journey into parenthood.
Our aim is to offer you personalised, compassionate midwifery care when you require it most.
Midwife postnatal home visits
After your baby is born, the joy and excitement you feel can often be mixed with fatigue from a lack of sleep and worry about your new responsibilities as a parent. Our experienced midwives are here to help and support you throughout this time. Your homecare midwife will complete physical and emotional postnatal assessments for mum and baby and will also be able to provide breastfeeding support and advice if you would like.
A routine midwife postnatal home visit includes*:
- Continued support after birth
- Midwife postnatal health assessments for mum and baby
- Baby weight check
- Feeding observation and assessment
- Emotional support
- Basic wound/perineal care
- Self-care tips, support and advice
- Education about the signs and symptoms of an unwell mum or baby and what to do in these situations
- Education and information about safe baby sleeping guidelines
*Visits typically provided within the first 14 days post birth
We're committed to ensuring you and your baby have the best start in your life together!
Midwife home visit appointment fees:
Mum and 1 Baby:
- Midwife Home Visit x 1 = 550 AED
- Midwife Home Visits x 3 = 1430 AED
Mum and Twins:
- Midwife Home Visit x 1 = 720 AED
- Midwife Home Visits x 3 = 1860 AED