- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy +/- on-table cholangiography
- Laparoscopic in abdominal emergency
- General surgery including laparotomy, lumps and bumps and OPD based procedures
- Pilonidal sinus
- Initial assessment of benign breast conditions
- Dr Alaa is a specialist general and laparoscopic surgeon with eight years’ experience in Sudan, Saudi Arabia and the UAE. She graduated from the University of Khartoum in Sudan. She worked in Saudi Arabia for five years including internship and residency. She moved to Dubai in 2018 and since then has worked as a general surgery specialist covering inpatient, emergency and trauma cases.
She has been a member of the Royal College of Surgeon of Edinburgh since 2015 and obtained a diploma and fellowship in laparoscopic surgery from India in 2018.
Dr Alaa is actively involved in training and educating medical students and junior doctors.
- DIPLOMA IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY