Mediclinic Parkview Hospital has direct billing facilities with most insurance companies in Dubai including international brokers.
ACCEPTED HEALTH CARDS
Most of the major insurance companies and TPA cards are accepted, however where no direct settlement facility is available, you will be assisted in processing the required documentation to submit a claim.
For further information, please contact our Insurance Department
A valid insurance card must be carried in order to use direct billing facilities. A full list of accepted insurance is listed below, however you should contact your insurance company or third party provider for further information and details of your coverage, limits and exclusions:
- Your insurance card must be provided at all times when availing treatment
- The hospital must be updated if your insurance policy changes
- Read your insurance policy carefully, especially the exclusions paragraphs
- All admissions require pre-authorisation. For direct billing, pre-authorisation protocols may take one hour to seven days, so please be prepared
- Medications will be dispensed for the period of the insurance card validity only
- Some insurance policies include a patient deductible (fixed amount or a fixed percentage)
- Most insurance policies do not cover health checkup packages and screening tests
Common Insurance Exclusions
Listed below are some general exclusions. This is not a complete list. Please check your policy for complete details:
- Routine examinations, screening tests, hereditary conditions
- Hepatitis B & C
- Renal failure and dialysis
Prosthesis and medical appliances such as knee brace, neck collar, brace, lumbar support, heel pads, hearing aids, glucometer etc.